TheRealGroovn
ok... here's the thing... if nobody on the NI is gonna front up, I have a possible suggestion - Roy, maybe doof has already contacted you about this, if so forgive the redundancy....
I've got a friend and his wife coming from the US departing this week... he's tossed out there that he could meet up with Roy, pick up the board and convey it down here to the south island. He'll also be touring round with his wife around NZ so perhaps there'd be opportunities for people to meet the olo and surf it on its journey with him.
Just a thought / suggestion.... I'd hate to see this Hikoi stalled indefinitely or die out altogether.
hunty"yeah doof has the board roy, sorry been meaning to write the exchange up for the blog
got a pic of him and hiw wife with the board to post.Met them at paihia, had a yarn over a cup of coffee.Awsome couple, they will be on there way south with it at the moment.
(hunty has also taken some photos of the 'hand over', and will send them on to me to include in this post soon I hope) EDIT 27th Feb 08, photos added below of the handover to Doof and wife.



No comments:
Post a Comment