Photobucket

Feb 24, 2008

Arrived in Christchurch !

TheRealGroovn
posted 24 February 2008 14:06
"Update... well, unfortunately none of my communications to Duncan were picked up as yet - and as of about an hour ago the olo rolled into my driveway. A bummer... because I will be away part of the coming couple weeks. Would have been perfect timing for Dunners. Alas. We'll take good care of it here in Chch and work on the plans for getting it south - maybe when Phoam comes up in April?

I'll have Duncan give an update - but sounds like conditions along the way were marginal at best. Still the 13 footer's been out along the west coast, as well as two lakes!
I'm planning to get it over the coast before it leaves Chch... so chchurchians, I'll let you know when it's on and maybe we can organize a group olo celebration and bbq over the coast.

Meanwhile, any chch surfers keen to get out on her, give drop me a pm or gimme a bell.
More to come!!

posted 24 February 2008 21:29
dmand... it occurred to me you might be meaning 5pm... May not be back from hamner by then but you coule PM me and arrange something... if not tomorrow, then we'll hook it up - but drop a line if you'd like to try and get out tomorrow while there's swell. Probably gonna head out about 6am with Duncan - either brights or scumner. Anyone keen, pm or txt.

No comments: