
yeah it went well...i think i under called the wave size a bit, it was probs more like 3ft howling offshore...

as soon as i started paddling the board felt good and fast...it just smashed through the walls of white-wash with ease....i got out back to see a few of the local old boys out there on mals all looking quite confused about me on this monster of a board they'd never seen before...they all paddled over and i was hit with the 20 questions....(as i sort of expected)....After giving them the rundown they just all moved out of the way and away we went..
..I got some real nice fast and long rides. I see what RG means when he told me it just finds the pocket on its own..IT DOES.
I got about 8 or 9 waves on it before I had to get out but all worth it.
My mrs took some pics but she only got 1 sequence because I was drifting down the beach and shes 6months preggy.
We are both novice on a camera but i hope Phoam can wave her magic wand over them and sort it out.
Im definatly keen for more time on it and I fully enjoyed the experience.

Thanx Roy for hookin us up...you are master craftsman and a huge credit to the surfing community.

2 comments:
Cheers Dmand, I'm stoked that you had fun on the beast, those pictures look rather familiar . . .lots of speed by the looks of it.
Dmand, that's a great blog entry you've submitted. A headstand too, well done.
Roy, it looks like this board trims itself nicely on a wave. Maybe it should try some Taranaki barrels at some point on its journey.
Post a Comment