comments:
RoyStewart "Firstly I have it in mind to ride the board a few times before it sets off on its journey, just to check that its all good. I think the swell is going to come up, haven't surfed in 6 months, and also all my other boards are under repair right now so I don't have another board to ride. This will delay things by a few weeks, otherwise it's all go. I think I deserve afew waves on it first
We have ordered a custom fitted board bag from Geoff at Surf Tubes, with three handles down each side so that two people can carry it ( a woollen board bag is ok except when it rains then it's a hassle. . . heavy and soggy ) so that will make transportation easier, also I'm putting an ATC2k waterproof video camera on the nose facing backwards, the idea is that everyone who rides it can make a record of it if they want to ( plus we all get some footage to check out )". By the way one of the purposes of the boardbag (RED) will be so that it can be signed with names,places, messages (nice ones) etc. . . who konows it might get to be signed by Bonga Perkins or Joel Tudor or Laird Hamilton or Gerry Lopez or Jamie O'Brien or Spud or Kat or RealGroovn or C3PO or Surfscab or Phoam or Oldscool or Hunty or Waves and all the sub 1000 members plus Daniel Kereopa and Doug Young but Maz isn't allowed.
Nor is Helen Clark, unless she pays.

No comments:
Post a Comment