
TheRealGroovn posted 23 June 2008 17:55
Great to see you again blunt, and thanks for the hospitality!
I wish the plans would have been better made and we'd have had some time to spend over the coast, but next time!
It was either get the olo up North this weekend, or it'd be another 2 months before I oould keep my pledge to bring it over the strait.... so that mission accomplished.
Too bad we didn't get it out in the 'rapa, but I reckon it's more fitting if the 'rapa locals get first knocks on the big wooden stick.
I'm gonna plan us a family getaway to the 'rapa coast though, those vids have got me sold.
BTW - Toppy's was on the money, great food and good people. See ya next time!
And so ends the olo's southern run, it's been very cool to have had the experience... that board'll be missed, take good care of her!

No comments:
Post a Comment